MostoDE is a tool that allows to automatically generate SPARQL exectuable mappings among OWL ontogies. Note that these mappings help perform the data translation task, which consists of populating a target ontology with data of a source ontology, and it is performed by executing the SPARQL executable mappings over the source ontology. MostoDE is based on restrictions over the source and target ontologies, and a set of correspondences between these ontologies.
OWL-S to MSM
Evolution in DBpedia
1) Select a reasoner manager.
2) Load the source ontology by right-clicking over the source ontology TBox. Click 'Ok' is the dialog box, and check the ABox comprises some data.
3) Load the target ontology by right-clicking over the target ontology TBox. Click 'Ok' is the dialog box, and check the ABox comprises no data, our goal is to populate it.
4) Load the source/target restrictions by right-clicking over the source/target restrictions panel. Click 'Ok' is the dialog box.
5) Load the correspondences by right-clicking over the correspondences panel. Click 'Ok' is the dialog box.
6) Generate the SPARQL executable mappings (no Cartesian product) for the scenario by right-clicking over the executable mappings panel.
7) Perform the data translation task by right-clicking over the executable mappings panel. Check that the ABox of the target ontology is now populated.