I2Factory is a spin-off of The Distributed Group, which whom we work in close co-operation. Their focus is on providing effective enterprise application and information integration solutions that build on solid, disciplined research results.
We are planning on transferring the Guaraná DSL and Guaraná SDK technologies, which range amongst our most successful results, to the software industry, which requires transforming our research prototypes into solid, ready-to-deployment products.
To carry out this task, I2Factory is seeking for young, well-qualified software engineers who meet the following requirements:
- Very good aptitudes and attitudes towards learning and working cooperatively.
- A grade or a master degree in Software Engineering. (No related disciplines will be considered, sorry.)
- Very good command of design patterns.
- Very good command of the Java Enterprise Edition technology.
- Very good command of common Enterprise Service Bus technologies, including Open ESB, Petals, Camel, or Spring Integration, to mention a few.
- A little experience working for a software company will be very appreciated.
The contract negotiation starts at 15.000€ per year, but it will absolutely depend on the value each candidate can deliver to the project. The work will be carried out in parallel with a PhD on related research areas.
If you are interested in this offer, please do write to Rafael Corchuelo (corchu-at-us.es) before June, 10 2011.